ABDULLA MOHAMMAD AL AWAR
The management team of Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre will work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure the realization of the vision of “Dubai The Capital of Islamic Economy”. The Centre will aim to:
- Establish an infrastructure with an interactive institutional structure to implement the strategy of “Dubai The Capital of Islamic Economy”
- Develop a comprehensive framework to promote and drive the strategy forward Ensure effective coordination and integration between stakeholders to achieve the vision of “Dubai The Capital of Islamic Economy”
- Prepare a dynamic interactive climate drawing the participation of the public and private sectors to collectively achieve the strategy’s objectives
- Foster awareness of the economic activities that are compatible with the Islamic law, both in terms of theory and practice, with a view to creating a generation of leading experts with the skills to develop an Islamic economy
- Report on activities that contribute to Dubai’s national income/GDP and create economic value add
This will be done by coordinating the efforts between the various stakeholders to ensure that initiatives and projects within the strategy are implemented in an effective manner. The Centre will enable the stakeholders with the needed assistance and guidance, through the below illustrated model.